This month has been so exciting! We received new pictures of Szu Yu and received contracts from Taiwan. I have been running all over the place with the contracts and paperwork and have finally gotten it all completed. We pick up our papers from TECO this week and will be mailing them back to our agency. Then the paperwork is off to Taiwan!!YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! We can hardly wait to get the call saying the judge has approved it all and then the call to tell us when we can travel to meet our daughter.
The boys are so exited and talk about Szu Yu all the time. Samuel told me the other day he couldn't wait until it was hot again. I asked him "why"? And he explained becasue this summer sister will be here and she can go to the pool with us. I thought that was adorable. The boys have had fun picking out items to send her in her monthly packages. We were able to send a package last week along with a family album so she can begin to learn more about us.
I will keep you all posted as we hear more. Keep praying for Emma Szu Yu and for all that lies ahead.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
HI, Thank you for your comments on my page. we are very excited also. Congratulations on your contracts. Your little girl is so beautiful. What is your e-mail?mine is; americangirl302@yahoo.com
Post a Comment