Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun in the Fall!






I LOVE fall! It is my favorite season. After long, hot Georgia summers it is always so refreshing and energizing to see fall. The cooler weather makes being outside (which we love) so much more fun! The kids and I would stay outside all day if we could. We have been to the park so many times after school in the past week. One of my favorite fall spots is my in laws house at the lake. Because it's in middle Georgia it is still warm enough to swim but cool enough to enjoy sitting on the dock and watching all the fun! We spent two days at the lake this weekend. It was gorgeous. We also got to enjoy some time with some special friends and family. What a blessing it was!

1 comment:

Trish said...

That is perfect. Jedidiah is still wanting to go swimming, but all the pools are closed. I haven't thought about the lake....Looks like fun!