Wilson is playing soccer this spring and his team name is The Dragons. This team is so cute to watch--six four and five year old boys running around in a clump.....kicking the ball every so often, laughing, and having a ton of fun. Wilson hasn't been quite as into soccer as he first thought he would be. He has decided he wants to play but doesn't want anyone to cheer for him. So...we decided not to cheer...and he finally got on the field and actually played in the game Saturday...and even smiled a few times! I had to catch the moment on camera---it may be fleeting! :)The team had perfect weather and a fun game!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
The Dragons in Action
Wilson is playing soccer this spring and his team name is The Dragons. This team is so cute to watch--six four and five year old boys running around in a clump.....kicking the ball every so often, laughing, and having a ton of fun. Wilson hasn't been quite as into soccer as he first thought he would be. He has decided he wants to play but doesn't want anyone to cheer for him. So...we decided not to cheer...and he finally got on the field and actually played in the game Saturday...and even smiled a few times! I had to catch the moment on camera---it may be fleeting! :)The team had perfect weather and a fun game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nicole do you ever struggle with other parents? Since Jedidiah played basketball this winter (his 1st sport ever) and is now playing soccer I have found I have some ISSUES w/ other parents. The coaches wife and her father in law just sit on the side lines and talk about how their kid is the only one trying and that he is playing all by himself, and his team mates don't help at all. Then they were saying look at him out there going in circles - talking about Jedidiah. I am so shocked by this behavior. It almost makes me want to not let Jedidiah play anything. Jeddy is learning and has never played before. He isn't going to be the star of the team. I was just curious if this sort of thing happens often, or if I was SUPER sensitive.
Post a Comment