We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with family on Mother's Day. We have a tradition that I so love! Every Mother's Day we meet for lunch at Eric's Aunt and Uncle's house. His entire family comes and all of us that are married in to the family invite our family too. This year my Mom, Step Dad, brother, and Uncle joined us. The food was wonderful as always----the chocolate fountain is always a HUGE hit with me (and the kids). Then the kids enjoyed the kiddie pool with their cousins. This is a great way to celebrate our moms. What a blessing it is to be a MOM!! I have the most precious kids in the world!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Celebrating our Moms
We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with family on Mother's Day. We have a tradition that I so love! Every Mother's Day we meet for lunch at Eric's Aunt and Uncle's house. His entire family comes and all of us that are married in to the family invite our family too. This year my Mom, Step Dad, brother, and Uncle joined us. The food was wonderful as always----the chocolate fountain is always a HUGE hit with me (and the kids). Then the kids enjoyed the kiddie pool with their cousins. This is a great way to celebrate our moms. What a blessing it is to be a MOM!! I have the most precious kids in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment