We found out today that the final decree for our adoption was issued and we are traveling to bring Emma Szu Yu home to join our family in March! CAN YOU HEAR US SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOP???!!!
We celebrated with ice cream tonight. It was so much fun! The boys are so excited that Emma will be here soon. Samuel was smiling from ear to ear when I told him and Wilson wanted to know if she was coming today. It was precious!
We will keep you posted as we know more about our specific travel dates. We hope to hear more after Chinese New Year--maybe mid Feb. Our agency thinks we will travel in mid March.
Thank you for all of your continued thoughts and prayers as we prepare for this exciting, life changing time for Emma Szu Yu and us.
3 comments:
That's wonderful news - congratulations! The countdown begins...
Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com
YAY!!!!! Very exciting news!
I've been waiting to read this post. I'm so excited to watch your family grow. Just know that this decision has reached far greater than you might think. all in the name of Jesus!
Post a Comment