We have started working on Emma Szu Yu's room this month. We painted the walls this past weekend and I started decorating this week. It is so cute! Having a pink room is a whole new world for us. Here are a few pictures of the transition of the room. We can't wait until she is here in person to see it.
2 comments:
Your room is very cute. We brought home our little girl Chloe this past April from Taiwan and whe also has a pink and lime green room:) I thought that was funny when I saw your little girls room. We have 3 boys so pink was a definite, but did take a little getting use to. Just wiat until she comes home and you start shopping for clothes!!!
Jennifer
davisfamilyof6@blogspot.com
That's so cute! I hope you get travel approval soon! Our documents just went to TECO!
Post a Comment