Well, six days until we fly to Taiwan! I can't believe the time is arriving. It feels like the last year has dragged since we began the adoption process and now boom----it's just days away! Wow!!
We have finished decorating Emma's room, putting clothes in her drawers and closet, and setting up her toys and books. I found another duvet cover I just loved at Pottery Barn Kids so now she has two bedspreads. For those of you who know me personally you know I LOVE bedspreads and love to switch out my bedspread every few months. Well, now I will be doing that in Emma's room too. ha! She will have a fall/winter bedspread and a spring/summer bedspread just like Mommy and Daddy do. They make so many cute things for girl's rooms it is hard to choose!
So, the room is ready.....now we just need our little girl home to make it complete.
2 comments:
Congratulations!! so exciting your time has arrived. Have a wonderful trip and I hope to be not too far behind you ( if the judge has mercy on us soon)
Jaclyn
Yes, every little girl needs to have a pink room. To cute.
Post a Comment