Monday, March 31, 2008

Today is the BIG DAY

It is Tuesday morning, April 1st here in Taiwan and it's the BIG day we have been waiting for. Eric and I were up and ready this morning..could hardly sleep. We will meet Emma today...leave for the airport in less than an hour. CAN'T wait! I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Will post soon. Pray for today..huge day in all of our lives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
I'm so glad Lindi sent us your blog link today! It sounds like you guys have been having some CRAZY fun while there, and now are en route to get EMMA! I can't even imagine your anticipation!
What a wonderful gift your family will be to this precious little girl! May you sense God's presence and favor every step of the way.
Keep us posted!(Add more pics!
Hugs,
-Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eric & Nicole! We've been eagerly keeping up with ya'll since you've been there and have so loved hearing of your many adventures. We were travelling today and away from the computer and just logged on (9:10 p.m. here) so anxious to see what we'd missed. We're simply overwhelmed with every emotion for you all, and are just asking our Mighty Heavenly Father to be everything that everyone needs today and in the days of adjustment ahead. KNOW He's going to "show up and show out" on everyone's behalf, in reward for your faithfulness to Him and His work, especially this new "ministry" in the life of precious Emma. Praying without ceasing - and can't wait to see pictures!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Howard and Kathy

Julee said...

By now you have already met Emma....anxiously awaiting the next installment! What a lucky little girl she is, and how blessed and lucky you are to be her parents! God is so good....
Love ya,
Julee

Bob, Gina, Alex & Yulin said...

Congratulations! See you at AIT tomorrow!

Bob, Gina, Alex and Yu Lin
http://weseethemoon.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you both Nicole! I saw Eric's pictures and I literally started crying!
I cannot wait to hug her in person! Love you both!
Steph