
Samuel could hardly wait to talk to us last night when we called from Taiwan to tell us about the huge catfish he and Bop caught fishing on Friday. This was by FAR the biggest catfish Samuel had ever caught. He was thrilled to pieces. Even Will thought it was cool. Bop cleaned it and Meme cooked it for dinner Friday night for them. That made it even more special to Samuel. They emailed pics to us so I had to share. Samuel's expression is cracking me up........so excited to say the least. I am so glad to have internet access so we can see it even though we are half way around the world from them. Modern technology is a super thing!!
2 comments:
Nicole,
I am thinking of you often and praying for a joyful first meeting with your daughter Emma! Can't wait to get the next update...
Love ya,
Julee
Nicole.
I love this pic of the boys and Harrold. It cracked me up. I am so happy for you all.
Jamie Dease Gosdin
Post a Comment