"For I know the plans I have for you...." Jeremiah 29:11
Emma got a new umbrella in Wulai. I didn't know an umbrella could be so entertaining!
She is plum adorable!Oh my, is she going to give her brothers a run for their money!It is great to see the three of you having a great time getting to know each other.Thanks for sharing!
I have been reading your journey. She looks so happy and adjusting wonderful. congratulations guys!Have a safe trip home.Jaclyn(waiting for Rayanna Xiao-Mei)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is plum adorable!
Oh my, is she going to give her brothers a run for their money!
It is great to see the three of you having a great time getting to know each other.
Thanks for sharing!
I have been reading your journey. She looks so happy and adjusting wonderful. congratulations guys!
Have a safe trip home.
Jaclyn
(waiting for Rayanna Xiao-Mei)
Post a Comment