We have had a week of many firsts for all of us. It has been a lot of fun..not without challenges...but all I had dreamed of for so many years. Here are a few firsts we have experienced....
Will and Samuel speaking Mandarin
Emma holding lizards, snails, and worms with her brothers
Eric dressing up as a princess
Will and Samuel using chopsticks
Emma saying I love you to Ma Ma and Ba Ba
Emma saying Cool and Good Morning
and so much more!
3 comments:
I am so happy for all. I love the pic's and the stories. I haved logged on every day to see what new things are going on with the family. All of you are so blessed and Emma is blessed the most to be apart of this wonderful family. Can you please adopt me too?
Love all.
Jamie
I am so very happy for all of you! What an awesome experience this must be...thank you so much for sharing it with all of us! Hope to see you at church on Sunday.
Love,
Kari
you guys look so happy. I'm glad Emma is adjusting so well. Your husband looks lovely in those earings.
Jaclyn
Post a Comment