I have a whole new appreciation for John and Kate plus 8! Wow! I have watched that show on TLC several times and loved it...but now........after 10 days with 3 children I am thinking..........how on earth does Kate do it with 8 kids and STILL always has cute hair??????????!!!!!! :) I am amazed. ha!
The kids are continuing to do well and I am so thankful for that. Emma is eating super, sleeping great and seems to fit in with everyone. She is a bit shy when she first meets a new person but it doesn't take her long to warm up to them. Usually after ten minutes or so she is smiling and having fun. She and Wilson have had a few sibling rivalries, I guess being 11 months apart adds to that, but the rivalries haven't lasted long and they move on. Emma's English is continuing to develop. She is a bit hesitant to say very many words in English but when she does she says them beautifully. She and I have been practicing writing her name and writing the alphabet. She is very smart and a quick learner.
Emma and I had girl time today and went to Mommy's hair salon...even Emma got some hair attention. The girl who does my hair took some time and fixed Emma's hair. Emma was so happy and smiling from ear to ear. It was a lot of fun. She was super excited when we picked the boys up from preschool and they had a ball chasing a lizard in the yard when we got home. That poor lizard was probably scared half to death with three little kids chasing him from one end of the yard to the other. It was a sight!
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers for Emma's transition. You guys have bathed us in prayer and it is very evident. I give God all the credit!
1 comment:
I have sooo much fun reading your blog! Kate's cute hair mystifies me as well - that woman wakes up with good hair! I'm glad to hear that Emma is still doing so well. The power of prayer is indeed amazing, isn't it? We think of you guys often and miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment