It has been absolutely gorgeous here this week. The spring flowers and trees are so pretty...all of the pinks and purples are great! It is so nice to see flowers, green leaves and sunshine with warmer weather. Can you tell spring is my favorite season? Even with the pollen I love it all! Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying the sunshine and Bop (aka Ya Ya as Emma calls him). He is already smitten with her just like he is with his other two grandchildren. It is fun to watch them. They had a ball playing chase and wrestling with Bop/Ya ya yesterday. Today is another absolutely beautiful spring day so we are heading outside to enjoy some more sunshine.
1 comment:
Nicole,
So happy to see that Emma is loving her new home and family! What did she think of her new room? I think it is so cute the way she has her fingers up in some sort of sign in the pictures. She is a doll and I look forward to meeting her soon!
Love to your family,
Julee Kemp
Post a Comment