
After an afternoon nap Emma Szu Yu was well rested and ready for a fun evening. We went to Fangs for dinner with another couple who adopted a son and had a great meal. During dinner Emma made some earrings for me from a kit I brought form home. It was so cute! She wanted me to wear them..so I did. I am setting new fashion trends here in Taiwan with my pink, foam, flower earrings. :) She slept great again last night. Now, if only my jet lag would wear off I would too. I do fine but wake up bright eyed about 1:30 Am each night. Then back to sleep until about 6 Am. For those of you who know me well you know 6 AM is far from my normal wake up time. ha! I am not a morning person to say the least.
We got to talk to the boys again last night on Web Cam and they were really cute and excited to see Emma. I sure am missing them. Can't wait to see them Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment